Can I change my IP address? is probably the most commonly asked question, IP address is a numerical way of identifying your computer. Every computer has its own unique IP. If you get your IP blocked somewhere and you don’t like it then this guide is for you, Before trying this method, turning off or unplug your modem/router for few minutes.
1. Type “CMD” into the run box from start menu and hit OK
2. Type “ipconfig” into the command prompt (This will show you info about your IP address)
3. Type “ipconfig /release” and hit “Enter (This will remove your currnt IP)
4. Type “ipconfig /renew” and you will be presented with a new IP address
5. Type “exit” and leave the prompt.
If this does not answer of your question, please leave your comment.